RESORT POLICIES & PROCEDURES
We have established the following general guidelines to help ensure your safety and your enjoyment while staying at SKYE Texas Hill Country Resort. Guests that do not adhere to our Resort Policies will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Items outside the unit are limited to patio & yard furniture/accessories. Any other items MUST be stored away neatly under or inside your rig.
- All RVs are subject to inspection and approval by Management. We reserve the right to refuse service based on RV appearance or condition. Any rig 7 or more years old must be approved by management prior to arrival. Please send pictures to [email protected]
- Pick-up Campers, Horse Trailers & Tents ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Window A/C units ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Sleeping outside the RV is not permitted.
- Boats, Flat (open), Cargo (enclosed) trailers need to be approved by Management before they can be allowed to park on the property.
- No Glass Containers allowed in or on common areas.
- Washing of RV’s is prohibited.
- Children in pool must be supervised by parent or guardian and in common buildings (clubhouse and laundry rooms).
- Swim at your own risk, no lifeguard on duty.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn while swimming.
- Bicycles and scooters must be ridden at a safe rate of speed within the resort and are not allowed through sites that are not in their reservation.
- Helmets must be worn at all times. Skateboards or rollerblades are not allowed.
- Excessive use of alcohol, public drunkenness, use of profanity, loud or obnoxious behavior, or the use of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated and will result in immediate removal from the resort.
- Drinking alcohol while driving or driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol on resort property will result in immediate removal from the resort.
- SKYE Texas Hill Country Resort reserves the right to refuse service to any guest.
Check-in is at 1:00 PM. NO Check-ins after 6PM. If you need to check in after 6:00pm for a late arrival, you MUST call and approve with management beforehand.
RV Check out is 12:00 PM. Any check outs after 12:00pm without any prior notice will be charged a $10.00 Late Check Out Fee.
Cabin Check out is 11:00 AM. Any check outs after 11:00am without prior notice will be charged a $50.00 Late Check Out Fee.
CLEAN UP FEE:
Each site is responsible for maintaining a clean and organized appearance. No trash, cigarette butts, oil/grease, food, etc. Any violators will be charged a $75.00 fee.
FORMS OF PAYMENTS:
Guest are required to pay their reservation in full before or on arrival. Your reservation must be paid IN FULL before you park in your site. We accept Credit or Debit Cards only.
- 50% Deposit is required when the reservation is booked.
- Monthly Reservations require an additional $100 Electricity Deposit.
- All electricity bills will be charged through automated billing with the card(s) on file unless informed otherwise by the guest ahead of time.
- Holidays: The full reservation amount must be paid at booking.
*Holidays include New Year’s Weekend, Spring Break, Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day, Oktoberfest, Thanksgiving Weekend and Christmas Weekend*
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected].
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature, but we will change your reservation to a later date of your choosing. Additional costs may occur depending on new reservation date daily rates.
- Cancellations may be made 14 days before check-in with a refund of your payment less a $15.00 Cancellation Fee.
- All credits given must be used within 1 year from the date credit was issued. No refunds after that.
- NO REFUND for cancellations made less than 24 HR before check-in.
- If a reservation is made and canceled in a shorter than a 7-day period, refunds will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- NO REFUNDS over shortened stays.
10MPH. Please observe our speed limit to ensure the safety of all our guests and wild life animals. All guests operating a vehicle on resort property shall possess a valid driver license. Any violators of this speed limit will be warned. If the speed limit is still not observed after warning, guests will be asked to leave the resort.
10 PM to 8 AM – Sunday through Thursday
11 PM to 8 AM – Friday and Saturday
**No loud music or excessive noise is allowed during this period. Running vehicles or generators are not allowed during these hours except on an emergency basis**
There is always a limit of 6 people per site, including visitors. Only one (1) RV and a maximum of two (2) vehicles are allowed per site. If you have more than 2, you must occupy a pull thru site. No exceptions. Vehicles must be parked on the site’s driveway. Parking on roads, landscape, and/or unoccupied sites is prohibited.
Guests are responsible for all behavior of children. All children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
SAFETY AFTER DARK:
To ensure safety after dark, please carry a flashlight. No bike or scooter riding after dark.
Place all garbage in our designated dumpsters located at our entrance or any other garbage cans located throughout the park. Please break down all boxes, it helps with the overflow of garbage. No Bulky/Large items.
Campfires are NOT permitted in SKYE Texas Hill Country unless staying in a cabin with a property provided fire pit grill. Guests may bring their own grill but must receive approval from property management.
Do not move picnic tables or patio chairs from the designated cabin sites to another.
Gas grills, charcoal and pellet grills are allowed in the resort. Wood (stick) are NOT allowed unless staying in a cabin with a provided grill from the resort.
ADD ONS TO RIG/SITE:
All add on to your rig and or site ARE NOT permitted. This includes carpets on grass, decks, California rooms, steps, etc.
Prohibited on resort property.
Your visitors are always welcome at SKYE Texas Hill Country Resort, provided they register at our main office. Registered guests and their visitors are expected to read and adhere to all resort guidelines.
LOST AND FOUND:
Missing an item? (Restroom, shower, laundry room, site, landscape). Check with our front desk team in for assistance.
Pets are welcome at SKYE Texas Hill Country Resort. Pets must be always kept on a leash under owners’ supervision/control. All guests are expected to pick up after their furry companion. We offer an onsite dog park for your convenience. Leaving pets unattended outside is strictly prohibited. Pets are not allowed in common buildings or swimming pool areas unless they are a service animal. Please keep dogs out of the ponds. Failure to comply to these rules may result in being asked to leave the resort with no refund.
Please do not flush sanitary products/wipes. Flush only items clearly marked “safe for septic systems” Please make sure your sewar hoses are correctly fastened and properly sealed.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
SKYE Texas Hill Country reserves the right to make any changes to our rules in regulations. We desire to make your stay with us pleasant, fun, and safe. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our rules and regulations, we are happy to discuss them with you.
SKYE Texas Hill Country IS not responsible for loss due to fire, theft, wind, flood, earthquake, theft, Act of God, vandalism or for any actions of any guests. Guests will be held responsible for any damages to resort property. Guests are required to have current up to date registration and insurance for physical damage and liability insurance for their vehicles and RV’s.